Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What language is okay for me to use in what room?

Go down

What language is okay for me to use in what room? Empty What language is okay for me to use in what room?

Post by Demonio Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Okay so as most of you know, Inception IS a 13+ chatsite (or we prefer 13 and older) But we do have all aged rooms and Roleplay for the youngsters. So lets start on some simple rules and guide lines shall we?

What type of language can I use in an all aged room?
We want you to keep it clean when it comes to all aged rooms. Inception doesn't like our younger audiences coming on to someone using strong profanity. So keep it clean when it comes to those rooms!

What type of language am I allowed to use in a 13+ room?
This is not much different then the first but you can cuss. No strong profanity. You can use words such as (these are just examples) Ass, shit. Over use of the words will result in warnings on language.

What language is okay to use in a 15+ room
You can use profanity if you'd like, we prefer on down low. But you can have your freedom to cuss as you please, no sexual conversations are allowed in these types of rooms. No use of the "f word"

What type of language is okay for me to use in a 16+ room
You have your freedom on these. No over use of profanity but you can still use the cuss words you want. No sexual talk.

What type of language is okay in a 17+ room?
You have all the freedom to talk about what you need to. You may talk about sexual themes, not too much of it. We prefer you have your conversations toned down when it comes to this.

What type of language am I allowed to use in 18+ rooms
You're free to talk and say whatever. You're free to talk about sexual themes and use profanity.

Under no circumstances are you allowed to cuss, harass, or say offensive stuff to others who are in the room. This will result in a warning or an automatic ban. Respect others around you.
Demonio
Demonio
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down