Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Won't let me change my account to free D:

+2
KaalaSmallteeth
twinArmaggedons
6 posters

Go down

It Won't let me change my account to free D: Empty It Won't let me change my account to free D:

Post by twinArmaggedons Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Ok so my twinArmaggedons account was on free and everytime i log in it wants me to change it to a free account
i click that and i try clicking Free and nothing happens it just stays on ultimate?
What's going on D:
twinArmaggedons
twinArmaggedons
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

It Won't let me change my account to free D: Empty Re: It Won't let me change my account to free D:

Post by KaalaSmallteeth Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Same thing's happening for everyone without deltas.
I think it's a glitch from when they moved servers. I told Demonio about it yesterday when it wouldn't let me change the sub on my other account, and she said she e-mailed UD about it.
KaalaSmallteeth
KaalaSmallteeth
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

It Won't let me change my account to free D: Empty Re: It Won't let me change my account to free D:

Post by Demonio Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Yes, UD has been contact about this glitch. It should be getting fixed really soon.
Demonio
Demonio
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudfur Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Yeah, because of this I can't get on the chat x(
Mudfur
Mudfur
Event & Contest Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsung Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Same thing happened with me Mud, try typing in inception.chatlands.com that's what I did, and it let me change subs.
Samsung
Samsung
Head of CEC

Back to top Go down

Post by xEMOx Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:22 pm

CRAZ THINGS MISSING Sad .
xEMOx
xEMOx
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonio Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Since this issue has been fixed I am now archiving this topic. If you wish this topic to be moved back please request it to a forum moderator.
Demonio
Demonio
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down