Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ixia the Great!

Go down

Ixia the Great! Empty Ixia the Great!

Post by Skitz Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:45 am

That's not my actual title. My name was just too short to be a topic title ;n;

But hey I'm Ixia!

Ix/Ixi are fine too.

I'm just a silly Gamma. I'm on the Contest Committee. I like being an admin here mostly because it's really fun. The rest of the staff are great people and are fun to hang out with. That doesn't mean I don't take my job seriously though. So if you have any questions, just ask! OuO

I live in Cali (WOO!) and I live in a house with two adults(my parents), and one little boy(10yrs old). Though when my step dad goes to pick up his other kids from his ex and my mom comes to pick up my little brother from her ex, it's a full house of two teenagers(including me) and three little boys. I like music a lot. I'll listen to anything that doesn't have screaming in it. I just graduated from Middle School. Yes I'm young, but trust me, I am way more mature than other teenagers my age. Anyways, I also like video games like Mass Effect 1,2,3, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Skyrim, Halo, Amnesia, Minecraft, Terraria. Yeah.

I'm done spilling my life story XD

Oh and

I'm an artist, though I may not draw a lot. But if anyone wants me to draw for them I'll be glad to! OuO

Anyways...-sits on whoever is reading this- <33333333333

Skitz
Skitz
Head of IDT

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum